1 cup of nuts
1/2 cup of BATEY turbinado sugar
1 cup of carrots
1/3 cup of flour
1/2 a tablespoon of yeast
1 pinch of salt
For the topping
1 cup butter
1 cup of cream cheese
3 cups icing sugar
1/2 teaspoon of liquid vanilla
1. We put the nuts in the glass and program 10 seconds, speed 5. Reserve.
2. Now put the sugar in the glass and program 10 seconds, speed 10.
3. Add the lemon peel and program 40 seconds, speed 10
4. Add the peeled carrots and program 10 seconds, speed 5.
5. Add the eggs, flour, yeast, salt and nuts that we have crushed at the beginning. We program 10 seconds, speed 1 1/2.
6. We have just integrated everything with the spatula.
7. Put the mixture in a mold, previously greased.
8. Bake at 170º -preheated oven- for approximately 45 minutes.
9. for the topping, beat the butter until smooth, add the cream cheese with the sugar and vanilla until a smooth mixture is left.
10. Decorate with the topping and nuts.